We are now accepting applications for the 8th Cycle of Co-working Space for Freelancers. If you are interested, hereâ€™s what you need to know:
Who should apply?
- are a full-time free-lancer;
- have a strong online profile;
- are looking for a designated space to work without distractions;
- have a desire for networking with other freelancers;
- are interested in improving your skill-set
Then TechHub Connect is the ideal place for you!
Why should you apply?
TechHub Connect does not simply provide you with a desk and a chair, we offer you much more! Here is a glimpse of what you should expect during your 4-month affiliation with us:
- Free Working Space with no charges for electricity or internet connectivity. And it is accessible 24/7!
- Networking opportunities for all freelancers to interact with their peers and build teams
- Training & Interactive Sessions with the best in the business, to help you learn and grow.
- Entrepreneurial Counseling for those who wish to take the next step by establishing their own start-ups. Regular interaction with the Plan9 team and the upcoming start-ups.
- Give back to the Freelancing Community by help train two interns per freelancer and at the same time utilize their skills for generating new businesses.
How to Apply?
We have made the application process extremely simple for you. Just fill out the form in the link below and, if shortlisted, we will get back to you soon.
To apply as beginner, mid-level or expert freelancer, click here.
To apply as a small team, click here.
To apply as a project bidder/manager, click here.
Remember! Last Date to apply is June 13, 2016. So Hurry up!!